Always Included in Every Cleaning Service.
- All of our house cleaners have professional paid cleaning experience before working with us. When you book with Maid VIP, your home is in trusted hands.
- We LOVE PETS! Our cleaners are all pet-friendly.
- 200% Guarantee! If you’re not happy for any reason, we promise to make it right. Get your home cleaned with confidence.
- Each house cleaning is unique. The lists below give an in-depth look at what to expect on your cleaning service.
- Licensed & Insured. Giving you peace of mind if anything does unexpectedly happen during our visit to clean your home.
- We supply all the proper cleaning supplies and equipment to make sure your cleaning is done right.
We Offer 3 Types of House Cleanings:
- Standard Cleaning – For those who have used our cleaning service or another professional cleaning service within the last 30 days. A Standard Cleaning is meant for basic cleanup & to maintain the tidiness of your home. We do basic tasks such as sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, sanitizing areas, and taking out the trash.
- Deep Cleaning – For those who want their home cleaned top to bottom. We highly recommend going with our Deep Cleaning if you haven’t had your home professionally cleaned in the last 3 months or if you are a potential first time customer of ours. We spend extra time removing cobwebs, detailing outside cabinets & appliances, hand wiping baseboards, & spending extra time giving your bathrooms, bedrooms and kitchen some extra needed TLC. Inside fridge & oven cleaning is NOT included in our deep cleaning service, but can be added on as an extra.
- Move In or Out Cleaning – For those who are moving in or out of their home. This is our most comprehensive cleaning service that includes all of our extras such as inside fridge cleaning, inside oven cleaning, inside cabinet cleaning etc. If you’re looking to prep your home for sale, trying to get your security deposit back, or just want a complete detail before settling into your new home, this is the cleaning you want! Please note that inside window & blind cleaning is NOT included and is considered an extra upcharge.
- Extras – Additional Upcharge to our Standard or Deep Cleaning Service.
- Inside Cabinet Cleaning
- Inside Fridge Cleaning
- Inside Oven Cleaning
- Inside Window & Blind Cleaning (hand wipe cleaning)
- Excess Pet Hair/Debris
In order for us to provide with the best cleaning experience possible, we do ask the following:
- Before Our Arrival: If you are aware that your home is cluttered, please ensure that the home is picked up before our arrival so that we can clean your home efficiently & effectively as possible.
- At Our Arrival: If the home has not been professionally cleaned in the past 30 days or has excessive debris / build-up, please note that a Deep Cleaning may be needed. Our Standard Cleaning is not as in-depth & comprehensive as our Deep or Move In / Move Out Cleaning. This is to ensure that your expectations of your home and our cleaning service are accurately met.
- Please Note: To protect the safety of our professionals, we cannot perform the following: cleaning that requires climbing on ladders, exterior windows, mold removal, deep stain removal, insect and pest removal, cleaning pet messes, and items that require heavy lifting.
Maid VIP’s 64-Point Cleaning Checklist
So What’s the Difference Between a Standard & Deep Cleaning?
Standard cleaning is like giving your home a bath, while deep cleaning is like giving it a day at the spa. Just like you wouldn’t wash your hair with dish soap, there are some housekeeping tasks that require special attention and care. This is where our awesome house cleaners come in to give your home the TLC it deserves. Perhaps you’re tired of scrubbing your toilets, or maybe you just don’t have the time to keep your house as clean as you’d like. Whatever the reason, there’s no shame in admitting that you need a little help keeping your home clean.
When you hire professional house cleaners from Maid VIP for a regular house cleaning, this is going to include the things you would do on a weekly basis. A standard clean is designed to help maintain a certain level of cleanliness around your house – which let’s be honest, can be pretty difficult to do with kids or pets running around. Our house cleaners will do some of the following tasks: vacuum and mop your floors, tidy up around the house, cleaning the bathrooms – toilet, bath, mirror, sink, etc., and cleaning the kitchen – wiping surfaces, outside of appliances, taking out trash, etc.
A deep cleaning is a type of house cleaning service where professional housekeepers come in and thoroughly clean your home from top to bottom. This is different than a regular cleaning service, which focuses on more everyday tasks such as sweeping, vacuuming, and taking out the trash. The main reason you pay more for a deep cleaning is it is a much more thorough cleaning service that usually takes longer to complete. When you are starting out with a house cleaning company, scheduling a deep clean is a smart move to ensure you are getting your money’s worth as this will help ensure that your home is completely clean and ready for our maids to maintain on a regular basis. House cleaners typically recommend scheduling deep cleans every few months, depending on the size of your home and how often it is used.
So if you’re really looking to get your home spick and span, then a deep cleaning service is just what you need! Our housekeepers will go above and beyond your typical maid service, making sure to cover all the nooks and crannies in your home. From removing scale and soap scum in the bathroom to washing the interior windows, a deep clean will leave your house sparkling like never before. Don’t spend your weekends scrubbing your baseboards – let the professionals at Maid VIP handle it! Whether you’re looking for a one-time service or recurring standard house cleanings, hiring a deep cleaning service by Maid VIP is a great way to keep your home clean and tidy.